Thursday, January 5, 2012

It's Kind of Like Amazing Race...


I have a lot on my heart today. Not a lot to say - but a lot on my heart.

I think I caught my son's puky bug. But it hit me in an emotional sense as I emotionally vomited all over my husband today. And this time it didn't miss. It was messy. He helped me clean it up, and I'm feeling a little better, but I'm still a little heart sick.

I've been attempting to discover the route of this expedition, and I'm starting to realize it's going to be more like Amazing Race than I first thought as each "clue" doesn't reveal the final destination, but just the next step. Sometimes, I wish I had a full course map, detours and all - but I guess that would take the element of trust away. Luke 12:12 puts it this way, "The Holy Spirit will teach you at that time what you should say." (emphasis mine)

So I guess that's how I'll have to expect this journey to go - step by step.

Lord, help me stay in tune and in step with you, trusting that you know the final destination and you will lead me there in your time.

*I work this weekend - so I won't be blogging much. Look forward to talking to you in a few days!

Picture of the Day


Self portrait #1. One of my favorite companions to my study = my coffee!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment