Saturday, November 3, 2012

If Not You, Then Who?

This morning, I started my seeking time by asking God why I felt like my time with Him had been so dry recently. The richness has faded, the passion no longer what it used to be. I found myself asking Him to search my heart, to know it, to show me if there be any wicked way in me...

His reply, "Hannah, take your eyes off yourself."

God revealed to me a heart of selfishness in my prayer life recently. "God I need...I'm weary...I want...meet me...help me...use me..." My intercession for those around me has been severely lacking. I confessed this to my Father, and I spent my time this morning just lifting up those in my family - my husband, my boys, my parents, my siblings, their spouses, my in-laws, my friends, my pastors, and our national leaders.

Here's a quick visual of what God showed me this morning.... if my eyes/prayers remain solely on myself, here's the potential of my impact...


However, if I take the time, energy, and effort to get on my knees just for my family, here's the potential of the impact that they, their families, and their communities could have in the process of revival in this nation...

 
 
Can you imagine if more that one person started calling out to God for revival not only in their own life, but in the lives of their families....what would our nation look like over the next 12 months? What kind of impact could your family have?
Would you join me in calling out to God for revival not only in your own life, but in the lives of your family members...look at what God could do with just one willing generation!
 


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment